Sportworks first applied grass graphics at Croke Park in 1985. The GAA were our first clients. With the success of the graphics we were asked to do other logos by the GAA. Bank of Ireland, Royal Liver, to accommodate there advertisement deals. We applied logos in Clones, Galway, Limerick, Thurles, Killarney before major finals.
This type of advertisement was in its infancy and the signs were put in the corners of the field measuring approximately 16ft x 8 ft. these logos were 2d and applied to be viewed by the attending crowd.
In order for the middle logo to be noticed by TV cameras we increased the size to 30ft by 30ft (GAA logo this worked out well and was easily recognisable).
The other logos were put in the corners of the field facing the stands.
- High Impact
- Excellent media coverage including TV and national/local press
- Increased revenue for businesses and land owners
- Unique idea and creates positive publicity and exposure
- Lasting value in imagery for advertising in brochures and websites
- Environmentally friendly – using water-based, bio-degradable paint
- Our natural / organic removable grass paint is a highly effective way of washing the logo away after the event